A 6-year-old was electrocuted in Maharashtra after touching a lamp post.

In Vakola, a six-year-old boy was electrocuted to death and another suffered injuries after making touch with a lamp post, according to the police on Saturday.
In contrast to the 5-year-old, whose condition was described as stable, the 6-year-old was reportedly pronounced dead at the hospital.

Teharin Parvin Mohd Iftekhar, a resident of Vakola’s Chaitanya Colony close to the Neha building, was named as the casualty.

According to the police, the incident was reported on Friday at 11:46 p.m.

The toddlers were electrocuted after touching a lamp post and were taken to Mumbai’s VN Desai hospital, where one of them was later pronounced dead, according to the police.


Never miss any important news. Subscribe to our newsletter.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *